IT Prog / Proj Mngmt & BA
Job Description Who we are looking for
We are looking for an individual contributor for the Software Asset Management function with a strong attention to detail initiative for solving problems. Candidate should have experience with IT business analysis, relationship management, and data analysis. What you will be responsible for
As IT Prog / Proj Mngmt & BA, you will
What we value
- Maintain and track relevant data related to specific vendors.
- Ensure Program Risks, Issues and Formal Correspondence is acknowledged on time and accurately and moves them along through their lifecycle.
- Maintain repository of vendor management meeting minutes and agendas.
- Follow SOP and update process documentation when necessary.
- Review relevant reports and documents for accuracy and completeness; perform quality assurance checks.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to ensure adherence to and enhancement of vendor management practices and policies.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with business/system analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, and English skills to communicate directly to external teams.
- Ability to research and learn new business knowledge/flows and educate development team.
- Good at MS Office, solid data analysis, trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks with good sense of priority arrangement.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills with logical designs thinking.
- 2+ years job related/industry experience is required
- Skilled with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Superior attention to detail;
- Comfortable challenging or expressing opinions in a professional manner
- Makes compelling cases using accurate data
- Adapts to change, shifting priorities and roadblocks with grace and ease
- Persistent and professional
Good SQL writing and had experience with process optimization is a plus. Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers