Enterprise Continuity Services, Senior Associate - Analyst-1
Who we are looking for:
Why this role is important to us:
- Enterprise Continuity Services is currently recruiting 2 x Senior Associate - Analysts based in Hangzhou reporting directly to the AVP Enterprise Continuity Services APAC - Senior Analyst, also based in Hangzhou China. The ECS APAC team oversees the compliance of the corporate continuity program within in the region in addition to providing support for incident management; continuity risk advisory; advisory services and program management; solutions, report and analytics for regional sites and global when required.
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As Senior Associate - Analyst , you will:
What we value:
- Data collection, production, and first level review of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Maintain strong inter-dependent relationships with in region BCPs
- Provide ideas to administer, improve and evolve business continuity program, compliance standards and requirements
- Analyse compliance ratings and testing results for patterns and risk identification
- Risk item escalation
- Contribute to BAU and project execution for ECS functions and initiatives
- Assist with coordination of scenario and table top testing
- Escalate issues to AVP and VP
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- The ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Organised and with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate directly with other colleagues and sites in the region
- Excel skills
- Project administration skills a plus
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- 1 - 2+ years industry experience in business continuity, operations, risk, audit or compliance
About State Street What we do.
- May need to attend evening calls once a month or more
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers