Cognitive software engineer, Officer
Who we are looking for
The officer of Cognitive Software Engineering will participate in cognitive software design and drive implementation and troubleshooting including but not limited to understand business requirement, write program, troubleshoot issue, and support data scientist/quantitative Modeler. What you will be responsible for
As cognitive software engineer, officer you will
What we value
- Build enterprise-level artificial intelligence infrastructure including high performance computing, service mesh and etc.
- Work with data scientists to provide end to end solution based on AI and big data technologies to solve real-world problems for both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for software design, development and production support from ideation to production.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Value collaboration and eager to learn new techniques.
- Master degree required in computer science or 3+ years of working experience in related field.
- Solid background in computer science including data structure, algorithm and operating system.
- Rich hands-on software engineering experience for enterprise level systems and proven track of delivering enterprise applications.
- 2+ years of modern, object-oriented or script programming experience like Python, C++, Java, Shell and etc.
- 1+ years of experience in microservice architecture and implementation based on main-stream technologies such as Spring Cloud, gRPC/thrift, Kubernetes, Docker and etc..
- Have experience in Snowflake and Microsoft Azure.
- Familiar with structured and unstructured data storage and management systems like Hadoop, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Comfortable with GitHub, continuous integration and deployment tools and agile methodology.
- Highly self-motivated with can-do attitude and willing to learn new things.
Why this role is important to us
- Software engineering experience in medium or large size asset management company
- Data Science and Machine Learning Frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Apache Spark / MLlib, etc.)
- Model inference optimization.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.