Client Delivery Management, VP
Who we are looking for
This is a management position within CDM responsible for client intelligence and continuous improvement within CDM APA C , based in HZ. SME responsible for the design, development and execution of client impacting change and improvement initiatives. What you will be responsible for
1. R esponsible for the design, development and execution of CDM APAC, establishing central presence in HZ. 2. Accountable for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within CDM HZ organization. 3. Collaborate and partner with stakeholders across APAC region . 4. Prioritize, plan and lead execution of identified client remediation, process improvement plans on behalf of APAC client base. 5. Assess operational effectiveness and implement changes which streamline functions, and ensure optimal service environment and technology utilization. 6. Manage /Lead new business migration activities to HZ and ensure proper execution of incoming tasks. 7. Communicate overall project status to stakeholde r , open issues, areas of risk and steps being taken in order to resolve to internal stakeholders. 8. Foster a culture of collaboration with the team and across business lines. Establish network for issue resolution and service enhancement. 9. Conduct performance planning and reviews for direct staff members. 10. Be responsible and accountable for staff development and retention. Education & Preferred Qualifications
1. Bachelor degree with Financial, management or related majors
2. Good Communication on English and strategic thinking
3. Has solid problem solving and project management skill
4. 10 years+ experience on related field About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers