Business Analysis, SrAssc
Who we are looking for:
This role will support the CAO team, who is responsible for working with GD APAC HCL BU heads & Regional LFO team for Budget/HC related tasks. And the CAO team is also responsible for preparing senior management reporting etc. What you will be responsible for:
As you will:
• Develop and maintain management reporting and associated supporting data.
• Manage the prioritization process including management reporting, tracking and monitoring deliverables to ensure desired end state.
• Coordinate and manage the reporting and tracking of key business metrics across legal entity business and other staff areas as well as the development and distribution of strategic planning documents and global and regional business plans.
• Provide direction on finance, budget and planning processes.
• Conduct requisite analysis to support business decision making.
• Represents the department to senior management parties.
• Supporting other relevant CAO tasks Required Qualifications: What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
• Demonstrated managerial and leadership skills.
• Strong relationship management skills.
• Proven ability to influence others and to promote teamwork across the organization.
• Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal).
• Excellent operations and process management skills.
• Strong consulting and problem solving skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Proven delivery and execution skills. Education & Preferred Qualifications:
•5+ years working in the provision of fund administration services, experiencing in project managements is preferred.
•Strong English Skills (Written & Verbal)
•Confident in dealing with all situations; Excellent Communication; Organizational and Report Writing skills; Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel.
•Exercise sound judgment in all matters
•Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
•Display organizational insight & influence About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers