Business Analysis, AVP
Why this role is important to us:
The role will be responsible to manage the execution of Upstream Incident Remediation and Improvement Plans relating to State Street and Client Critical issues. CDM require the SME to be intrinsic to the identification of these issues, be capable to conduct root cause analysis and to design and develop the plans required for execution to drive broader and continuous operational improvement. What you will be responsible for:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Be accountable to drive various risk forums and actions
- Report generation, status collation and meeting arrangement to review the outstanding items
- Work with Australia and Singapore BEST teams to ensure consistency of goal alignment, trend assessment and reporting for all events being worked on
- Proactively connect with business teams in APAC region to setup service providing model
- Work with BU to monitor issues and accountable for project management on initiatives as needed
About State Street What we do.
- 7+ years industry experience.
- Experience with business/system analysis with knowledge on financial market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization and time management skills with the proven ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Interpersonal skills, Ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to establish key relationships
- Ability to research and learn new business knowledge/flows
- Proactive attitude, embrace changes and demonstrate strong ability on quick adaption
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers