Application Development / Maintenance,officer
Why this role is important to us:
What you will be responsible for:
- Simcorp Dimension has been identified as the accounting tool to be used in EMEA region. France and Italy will also follow the same process in German to leverage the tool. During this implementation, a lot of analysis work how to integrate SCD system with other StateStreet inbound and outbound application is required. This role is the leader of the analysis team who is familiar with SCD system structure, break down the tasks into small pieces and assign them to other team members.
This role is based in the China Hub and will report to the APAC CDM Lead, based in the China Hub.
What we value:
- Design the application architecture and setup different environments;
- Working with Operation and deployment teams to delivery the production to our clients
- Troubleshooting the issue raised in the application with the team, and guideline the team member
- Breaking down the requirement into small pieces and assign the tasks to team members
- Evaluating the organization's technology use, thus recommending improvements in software applications and hardware instruments
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- 8+ years of experience in IT related business solution projects
- Ability to understand the complicated stored procedure logic and its execution flow
- Analyze and design database data object structure
- Understand the design principals involved in a relational database
- Experience in writing and optimizing SQL queries using tools like Toad or SQL Developer
- Ability to design the friendly user interface for web application
- Proficient in one of programming language, C#.NET is preferred
- Proficient in data structure and algorithm.
- Open mind for new technology solution
About State Street What we do.
- Financial industry/banking experience
- Strong communication skills with onside team and other local teams
- Team spirit
- Bachelor degree or above
- Experience of MCH, IBS or other cooperate internal key system will be a big plus
- Experience of Database development or report development will be a big plus
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers