Application Development / Maintenance, senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Why this role is important to us
- Developer position in State Street, Global Cyber Security team is seeking talents with creativity desire to work on Sailpoint Enhancement project. The candidate is someone with proven technology leadership with ability to get hands on when it comes to analysis, design and execution. Should have strong programming expertise in the following technical proficiency areas: Oracle, PL/SQL, Java (preferred), Unix etc. Knowledge of cloud based solution such as PaaS and IaaS on leading cloud platforms with experience in cloud security will be a plus.
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Application Development / Maintenance, senior Associate you will
What we value
- Join daily or monthly development team meeting to plan, design and review development schedule
- Develop system features as required by business team
- Provide timely support for any system M&S issues
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- 3 years working experience in JAVA and Cloud development
- Good communication skills in English, oral and writing
- Responsible for work
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 3 years working experience in JAVA
N/A About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
- Developer position in State Street, Corporate Finance team seeking talents with creativity desire to lead Finance architecture and development. The candidate is someone with proven technology leadership with ability to get hands on when it comes to analysis, design and execution. Should have strong programming expertise in the following technical proficiency areas: Oracle, PL/SQL, Java (preferred), Unix and Cloud technologies.Knowledge of cloud based solution such as PaaS and IaaS on leading cloud platforms with experience in cloud security will be a plus.
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Mongo DB and open source database, Angular/React JS, Service now, Clearcase, open source apache products will be a plus.
Knowledge of Agile practice at State Street Sustained analytical, decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills
- Job Requirements:
- 4 years' experience in IT developing technical solutions and at least 2+ years leading security solutions
- Experience with strong Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, Linux and Cloud web services.
- Exposure with leadership of a small team of developers
- Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c and other open source databases
- Experience with Oracle replication strategy, Oracle security and performance tuning a plus
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience with cloud solutions like PaaS, IaaS+ Private/Hybrid Cloud, MQ a plus
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and Resiliency Planning
- Experience with Clear Case, JIRA, Github
- Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts is desirable.
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines
- Experience leading Agile team & driving SDLC processes
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders and test teams to manage delivery
- Ability to lead team member manage delivery and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and can manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
+86 571 2898 4291 Limited Access