Application Development / Maintenance - Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Experienced UI frontend developer for DEH (Data Exchange Hub), Hangzhou Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Technology Services (GTS) Alpha DEH Hangzhou. GTS is State Street's IT department for application development and support. What you will be responsible for
As Application Developer you will
• Understand business requirements and translate into application features
• Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Troubleshoot and debug applications
• Join daily meeting with US/India team members to update status in English What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving
• Experience in multi-location team Education & Preferred Qualifications
• Good English communication skills
• 1+ year development experience with React JS
• Java and backend development experience is a plus
• Restful service and micro-service development experience is a plus
• App server experience on Apache & Tomcat is a plus About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers