Application Development/Maintenance- AVP
Studios Project Manager - AVP:
As part of the Hangzhou Studios team, this role will be to lead dynamic presentation projects creating visualizations related solutions for business team globally. Why this role is important to us
This role will be focused on working with Studios team members consisting of BAs, designers, and technologists. Solutions created will allow State Street client facing business teams to create client customized presentations of State Street product and service offerings. What you will be responsible for
As AVP, Project Manager of Studios you will
Report directly to the Head of Studios. The Role will be expected to lead project delivery across multiple State Street business stakeholders. This position interacts with all levels of professionals both internally and externally and with senior level executives of State Street. Candidates must demonstrate strong initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and be capable of managing multiple and diverse assignments simultaneously.
As Hangzhou Studios, AVP you will be responsible for
• Develop processes to deliver on custom client centric dynamic visualization projects for global business stakeholders.
• Supervising junior staff including designers and project managers
• Be responsible for development and execution of overall project plans both internally and in partnership with clients.
• Strive to provide best in class service to our clients and business stakeholders.
• Responsible for the direction and training of subordinate managers and staff. Address employee concerns and sensitivities.
• Demonstrate deep knowledge of State Street businesses, product and services offerings, and sales and RFP processes
• Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions. What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• Strong project management and solutioning skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• An ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Excellent time management and presentation skills (communication to multiple levels (clients, other 3rd parties, executives, peers, subordinates). Flexibility across multiple formats (one on one, town hall, virtual, social)
• Navigate a large, global organization. Build meaningful relationships and develop an effective network
• Ability to communicate with various internal teams to resolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate
• Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure, and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
• Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet project deliverables
Education & Preferred Qualifications
• At least 5+ years or relevant experience as well as a MS degree