Why this role is important to us:
What you will be responsible for:
- The role will be responsible to join private cloud platform development and maintenance, help troubleshoot performance and block issues, provide consultation for new app private cloud onboarding and migration.
- Private cloud platform is an internal IT platform to support hundreds of applications deployment and run on it.
This role is based in the China Hub and will report to some GTS Lead, based in the China Hub.
What we value:
- Develop for private cloud platform enhancement
- Develop for multi-cloud integration
- Develop automation tools for cloud operation
- Provide consultation for new app private cloud onboarding/migration
- Troubleshoot private cloud performance/block issue
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Advanced java related technique skill
- Advanced J2EE programming experience
- Skill in programming mq, webservices, scheduling, authentication, clustering, High-availability
- Experience with drools, jbpm is a plus
- Good team work and communication by English
- Strong knowledge and practice on Linux, familiar with bash is plus
- VM cloud-init skills to install/configure middleware
- Quick learning capability
- Strong problem solving skill
- Familiar with k8s ecosystem is plus
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 5 years' experience in related function About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers