Application Developer, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
What you will be responsible for
- This is Java developer officer position in State Street Global Market, Securities Finance IRIS project. It is built with Java, Spring framework, Spring boot, Oracle, Mybatis, restful API, MQ etc. The responsibility for this position includes requirements analysis, design and implementation. You will be in agile team and work closely with global project team members. The position is in Hangzhou.
- As Java developer , Sr. Associate , you will:
- Manage and participate in product discussions in the business area of the company's project, deeply analyze and understand product requirements, and participate in product prototype
- Responsible for the implementation of the project with both Front-end and Back-end technologies, output the design plan in line with the product attributes, and lead the team to provide high-quality design content in teamwork
- Work closely with global team to understand the requirement efficiently and guarantee deliverable quality.
What we value
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- 3 years or more of java experience, sensitive to user experience, and refined design portfolio (quality is greater than quantity)
- Familiar with the research & development and iteration process of Internet products
- Have rich design experience and strong innovation ability for data visualization
- Componentized design thinking to improve design and front-end & back-end implementation efficiency
- Excellent aesthetic ability, good at research and analysis, great interest and unique insights in full-stack design
Additional requirements Why this role is important to us
- BS in a technical discipline required, and minimum 3 years' experience in Java & Web development
- Fluency in English and Chinese.
- Good at Java, Spring framework, spring boot, Oracle, Mybatis, restful API design.
- Good at writing PL/SQL, familiar with at least 4 java design pattern, code refactor.
- Familiar with Linux command/scripts, Git, tomcat, cloud knowledge.
- Familiar with Autosys, Quartz job, SFTP, NDM, Kafka, MQ.
- Rich Web UI experience is preferred, such as GWT, React JS etc.
- Hadoop technology is preferred, such as Hive, Impala, Hbase etc.
- Strong technical, strategic and business analysis skills with the ability to solve complex problems.
- Strong learning ability, interested in the combination of technology and design and desire to explore.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers