Application Developer, AVP
Make Your Mark. Advance your career at State Street.
We are excited to see that you are reviewing career opportunities available at State Street. Follow the tips below when applying. If this opportunity is not right for you - perhaps you may want to refer a friend?
Are you advancing your own career?
After clicking "Apply" you will be able to update your Education and Job History. Use it to highlight courses, certifications, achievements or projects you have participated in at State Street. To make updates, go to the Career section of your Profile and edit it manually or by using the "Upload My Experience" option. Remember to review all new entries in your profile and make sure resume information was parsed correctly.
Before applying, please click here to read State Street's Internal Mobility Policy. (For China, click here )
Are you referring a friend?
Please use the "Refer" button on the right. If you have any questions about the process please visit this resource center. Job Description
Snowflake Platform Developer - AVP Posting Description:
This position will be a part of the snowflake engineering team. As the data warehouse platform team, they will be responsible for developing, engineering, managing access control, integrating with Azure/SailPoint..., and supporting application team used by snowflake. The successful candidate must be a quick and dedicate learner, strong communicator, excellent in technical thinking and skills, and outstanding in providing integrated solutions. What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
About State Street What we do.
- 5-7 years of experience in IT development with financial applications.
- Excellent knowledge of snowflake engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of sailpoint integration
- Experience with Azure development. E.g. AKS, Azure Functions, Azure Services, Azure AD.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes development
- Experience with CI/CD, Automation Tools.
- Familiar with Python, preferably working on low latency, high throughput.
- Complete understanding of an iterative project cycle as described in Scrum or other Agile methodologies.
- Proficient use of Git source control
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, prioritize work, establish deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor progress of team members.
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers