APAC Transformation Support, Officer,
Why this role is important to us:
This role will support the Transformation Office's APAC team by providing training and systems support to regional Initiative Owners, Milestone Owners and regional Transformation leads. The team will be based in the China Hub and will support Transformation efforts across the APAC region by providing training, reporting, engagement & communication capabilities, Transformation event support and engagement with the Global Transformation Office. This role is based in the China Hub and will report to the APAC Transformation Support team Lead, based in the China Hub.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As As APAC Transformation Support, Officer, you will:
What we value:
- Support the APAC region's contributions to the Global Transformation Program (Simplify. Deliver. Grow.) by understanding and fulfilling the support requirements of the local Transformation leads and the Global Transformation Office. Work closely with the International Transformation and local Leads to increase the participation in the Global Transformation Program and the impact of the regional initiatives (# of initiatives and the efficiency / productivity / risk reduction / client impact achieved).
- Develop a subject matter expert level understanding of the Global Transformation Program (Wave system, Initiative life cycle, global Workstream leads and regional commitments, etc.)
- Function as the primary regional training and support owner for all Wave, Ability to Execute (A2E) and Transformation trainings for Initiative Owners and Milestone Owners.
- Conduct Wave training sessions and provide support for new Initiative Owners to progress through the initial level milestones successfully.
- Chair the New Initiative Owner and Milestone Owner meetings, supporting new IOs and MOs through their introduction into Wave and the Transformation Program.
- Build and evolve the communications platform to support regional the Transformation Program updates via Yammer, MS Teams, China Connects, Collaborate, Rewards and Recognition, regular blogs.
- Provide oversight of Transformation reporting created by the team.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in managing or executing change management, innovation, process improvement initiatives required. Candidates will be asked to speak to their commitment & experiences in supporting / driving Transformation.
- Training experience, ability to create and run training sessions both locally and via web required.
- Participation in the Transformation Program: using Wave system - current Initiative Owner or Milestone Owner preferred.
- Good communication skills: experience in engaging with senior management, active use of new communication tools (Yammer, MS Teams, blogs)
- Ability to manage and prioritize deliverables and requests and manage stakeholder expectations
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 5 years' experience in related function About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers