Sr. Manager, Software Development Manager ( Java/Html5)
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
We seeking development manager you will directly facing the business sponsors (often in London or HK) you will be expected to partner them in execution of their plans and realisation of business benefits, If successful you will find
- A challenging environment where creativity is encouraged and your contribution is valued.
- A technology team delivering a complete range of mission critical systems to a leading investment bank
- A business which has a growth agenda and an appetite for technology change in order to support it in increasing revenues
- Challenges posed by large scale high technology (such as low latency, high availability, high availability, high volume etc)
- A team dedicated to becoming industry leading in their approach to development, testing, build and operation
- A team dedicated to continual learning and improvement of what and how we deliver
- Candidate must with passionate about technology and look for opportunities to learn & bring new ideas to the team
- Have experience leading and managing agile, cross function delivery teams encompassing 20+ staff (direct and indirect reportees)
- Have an innovative yet pragmatic approach to creating business and technology solutions
- Want to work in a cross function delivery team and take end to end accountability for quality delivery and operation
- Focused on delivering quality, applying practices such as specification-by-example, TDD, build and test automation
- Maximize delivery value by developing a deep understanding of, and close working relationship with the FX business
- Demonstrable ability to mentor, develop talent and motivate staff to reach their optimum performance levels and career development.
- Want to be part of a world class team, working for a business with a need and appreciation for excellent software engineers
Additionally key skills are:
- Experience of working in an offshore location
- Ability to influence, utilising appropriate management styles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working confidently and professionally with senior management
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix managed environment.
Interested candidate, please send resume to Vivian.email@example.com