Senior Manager, IT Risk & Advisory
- Guangzhou, Guangdong Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
Linn Consultants, a permitted Recruitment Services Provider in mainland China, a market leading management consultancy specializing in Finance related Technology solutions, work with some of the largest financial services organizations across Asia and the world, specialized recruiting highly skilled finance technology professionals, at all levels, across the financial services sector.
Our client, a well-known global bank China offshore technology center currently seeking to hire a key contributor leading Operations, Services and Technology to deliver a safe and secure service to all our customers, colleagues and the Bank itself, provides expertise in relation to Technology’s management of its control environment within the context of the Operational Risk Management Framework.
- Oversee the end to end health of the control environment
- Lead audit (internal and external) and risk related regulatory engagement as the technology controls SME
- Instigate and manage initiatives to drive improvements to the Technology control environment including the effective design of material controls.
- Partner with the CIO management team to create effective design, analysis and remediation of control measures
- Provide risk and controls consultancy, advice and guidance to the CIO team.
- Lead the application and critique of the Technology risk and controls framework.
- Ensure the appropriate application of policies control standards and procedures.Member of relevant governance forums, Audit and regulatory reviews etc.
- Advocate the desired behavioural changes across the CIO community required to mature the understanding and management of technology risk controls.
- Candidate must with a minimum 5 years relevant experience preferably within a risk management related role in Financial Services industry
- Candidate must with sound experience in demonstrate a high degree of knowledge covering Agile, Devops, Business Transformation Framework, Project Management and System Design
- Candidate must with good experience in risk management in financial services industry ideally obtained from cross section of financial institutions, with sound knowledge of Operational Risk and / or Audit, Knowledge of Operational Risk modelling
- Candidate who experience relevant Operational Risk Management, Audit etc qualifications desired
- Experienced in Development, maintenance and monitoring of the CCO Service Catalogue as a tool to promote the function and to ensure consistent approach.
- With Ability to undertake read across activity from all VH / H audit issues identified.
- Candidate who holds a minimum bachelor Degree especially in information security, computer science or computer engineering qualifications desirable
- Candidate who holds professional Certifications CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, COBIT or ITIL desirable
Interested candidate please send resume mailto: mailto:Vivian.email@example.com Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org.