You will be mainly accountable for credit card sector under retail banking, to leverage advanced machine learning & AI technology to innovate data product design, drive new business model and create an impact on millions of customers.
- Lead to build up a machine learning team of data scientists/data analysts to develop machine learning/deep learning models, and to convert them into analytical products
- Work closely with stakeholders to scope and define anlaytics needs, to drive business expansion with advanced tech tools.
- Identify key analytics competencies and skillsets within the team in order to scale new approaches more broadly across the retail banking Analytics teams
- Master or PhD degree, major in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Physics or a related discipline with a focus on use of analytics and optimization to influence business decisions.
- Business domain knowledge of credit card is required.
- Hands-on knowledge in one of the following data analytics domains: machine learning, natural language processing/generation, computer vision, deep learning and advanced analytics.
- Experience in working with large volume of data with database systems (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience in working with cloud-based data ecosystems (e.g. data lake, AWS, GCP, etc.). Scripting language capabilities in Python, R, SAS, Java or Scala
- Capable of working with senior stakeholders and cross-functional teams in an Agile environment, strong in business engagements.
- Good leadership and strong coaching skills to train up junior staff and keep developing the team competencies.