Vice President / Executive Director, Healthcare Sector, Investment Banking
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Dec 17 2017-12-25
Healthcare Sector, Investment Banking
- Participate in building and constantly improving our Healthcare practice;
- Develop multiple deal sourcing channels and fine tune our ability to identify deals;
- Keep in constant contact with pharmaceutical, medical device, and service companies within healthcare to understand the overall landscape, trends, and opportunities;
- Help develop execution standards and train junior investment banking professionals;
- Lead deal execution on major Healthcare opportunities.
- At least 6 years of healthcare relevant experience, either within industry (pharmaceutical, device, hospital) or at a service firm (investment banking, research, securities firm, consulting);
- Masters degree preferred in medical, life sciences, or business,
- Highly sensitive to market and industry trends; have a good nose to smell opportunities and great imagination to think of the unthinkable;
- Systematic and organized in nature, strong capability to build a practice;
- Strong communicator, both orally and written.