- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Vice President, Senior Analyst – Structured Finance
Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, ChinaResponsibilities
- Analyse securitization transactions thoroughly and present the transactions effectively and comprehensively in rating committees and other internal analytical meetings.
- Conduct outreach and explain Moody's analytical framework to issuers and intermediaries, acting as their first contact point.
- Gather market information, including the latest development in product knowledge, regulatory updates, and market dynamics.
- Author timely, in-depth, comprehensive and thought provoking research on collateral performance, credit trend and methodology development.
- Represent Moody's in conferences and meetings.
- Work closely with senior Moody's managers and mentor junior analysts.
- Undergraduate/first level degree (Bachelor's) and preferably graduate/second level degree (Master/MBA).
- Around 12 years' experience in banking, capital markets with strong quantitative aptitude and exposure to documentation review.
- The analyst should have in-depth knowledge of the Chinese capital market. Previous ABS structuring and/or securitization experience in deal execution or credit risk management is strongly preferred.
- Good understanding in Moody's rating methodologies of different asset classes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently interact with outside parties at different levels.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills both verbally and in writing with extensive public speaking experience is ideal.
- Previous experience writing research in either an equity or credit market context would be advantageous.
- Ability to read and write in Chinese and English in a professional setting and to speak Mandarin and English fluently.
- Mature and balanced personality with ability to work as a team, manage high level and often complex client relationships, ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.