Trade & Processing Specialist
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 19 Jan 18
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
– Settle transactions for domestic clients, which include but not limit to A shares equities, convertible bonds, ETF, Margin Financing. He/she is expected to communicate with 3rd Party custodian banks very frequently or CSDCC occasionally via phone / email throughout the day.
– Supervise and manage the daily cash payment process in relation to trade settlement with Clearing House, 3rd Party custodian banks and other counterparties (e.g., fund houses).
– Ensure control processes like trade reconciliation, maker/checker principle, etc are strictly followed. Assist operations manager to develop effective control standards.
– Understand local regulations (CSRC/SAFE/PBOC) and assist to prepare operations related regulatory reporting requirements for Head Office and Trading Outlets.
– provide support and advice for front and middle office staff
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the centralized settlement team in Beijing. We work closely and provide support and advice for front and middle office staff. We are responsible for clearing and settlement process for products such as OTC funds, Exchange traded products, and other agency transactions.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in business, science or engineering majors
– 3-5 years work experience in local securities firm
– an understanding of the trade lifecycle
– interacted with middle/front office to resolve trade discrepancies
– great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.