Trade & Processing Spec (EE)
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Jan 18
The job holder is required to support transaction process, ensure the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of operation, work with team lead for periodical review workflow, SOP and control points and update when necessary, support team efficiency improvement for cost saving (PEX) report any irregularities and timely escalate to supervisor or line manger, complete other task line manager assigns, daily job will include:
- Pre-trade compliance check of transactions
- print and check trade confirmation and monthly statement made by Head office
- properly keep the important blank documents of the Ops
- complete the reg report (PBOC.SAFE, CBRC etc) and ensure accuracy as well as meet the timeline of submission
- Support Markets for inquiry and data collection
- Attend and complete internal and regulatory training, as well as the regulatory system upgrades and tests request by the local regulators.
- support internal, regional, external auditing and inspection
- To comply with the job arrangement when necessary
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
The job holder will be working with UBSCL Operation, this team is mainly focusing on client service and transaction processing.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor degree or above in a relative discipline or holder of relevant professional qualifications
- At least 3+ years banking work experience of operation is required, product knowledge covering RMB / FX /TD QDII, SD etc. and SBLC and loan as well- good English of oral and writing skills
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.