A top tier investment bank is looking for a senior candidate to lead a quant developer team and support Equity Derivatives Trading desks for Market Making business and Quantitative Trading. The position is based in Beijing.
- Responsible for the design and development of Market Making (MM) system for the trading desks
- Review the trading strategies to fulfilling business needs and MM regulatory requirements
- Provide the guidance to the teams for system design and development lifecycle
- Work closely with Quantitative/MM traders to design and implement the trading strategies
- Design and build the Quantitative Trading platform and integrate with upstream and downstream systems
- Lead a team of Quantitative developers to improve the MM strategies and support the Quantitative Trading
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or related discipline
- Expertise in C++ or Python programming and familiar with algorithms and back-testing
- Solid experience of trading system design, with low latency system design experience will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, capable to research and solve technical problems independently
- Good team works and effective communication skills to interact with different parties like exchange, vendor, internal teams.
- Minimum of 8 years’ trading system design and development experience