Talent Acquisition Coordinator
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Proactively searching for, identifying, networking with and directly contacting active and passive job seekers, both internally and externally, for hard-to-hire, evergreen and specific vacancies, sourcing the very best candidates using a variety of channels that are aligned to and effectively communicate the employer brand including:
- (Where possible) conducting pure research and name generation activities;
- Online advertising (careers website, external job board postings) and automated electronic candidate searches;
- Contacting potential candidates who have posted their information on the internet, consistently generating leads from applicants over the phone or face to face;
- Searching the in-house CV database, creating hot lists, keeping high quality declined candidates warm and on `potential prospect¿ lists;
· Continuously attracting candidates to work for the Bank by promoting the organization as an employer of choice in the market place, partnering with internal and external stakeholders to drive both short and long term employer branding initiatives.
· Efficient end to end applicant management for each JR i.e. timely review and short listing of applications, promptly updating applicants and responding to any queries, briefing and preparing candidates for interview;
· Co-coordinating timely provision of feedback between the hiring manager and candidates. Responsible for updating interview notes in Taleo and ensuring timely and appropriate completion of the same by co-interviewers.
· Effectively interacting with, and responding to, colleagues, candidates, customers and suppliers, building sustainable relationships, setting and managing expectations clearly, identifying and resolving the root cause of any issues and escalating as required;
· Building strong relationships with hiring managers and HRBPs, coaching them to deliver best practice recruitment and prompt feedback, ensuring that credibility is earned quickly and the role holder is sought out for advice and engaged at the outset of all recruitment;
· Using Taleo to drive the end to end resourcing process, recording all relevant details associated to job requisitions and candidates in a timely manner, ensuring applicants are categorized effectively in the CV database for easy and fast retrieval, and regularly conducting any required system `housekeeping;
· Analyzing recruitment data, reports and balanced scorecard performance data to proactively monitor and interpret internal and external conditions / trends, using these findings to identify areas for improvement in delivering Resourcing solutions that meet business needs e.g. more effective and / or efficient channel management, candidate conversion;
· Support new hires communication and conduct regular phone communications with new hires;
· Performing onboarding procedure: going through onboarding process with new joiners, collecting mandatory documents of new onboard staff and well handing over with Service Delivery Team.
· Arranging & maintaining the signature, renewal, distribution and filing of employer's employment contract.
- S treamline TA process to continuously improve customer experience and proactively mitigate operational risk and meet regulatory requirements;
· Other tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Able to deal with high recruitment volumes as well as more specialist vacancies, managing multiple vacancies at any time across a variety of disciplines;
· Understanding and some experience of developing sourcing strategies and managing multiple recruitment channels to deliver recruitment targets within budget. Some experience of managing / working with PSLs and non-PSLs and good knowledge of the market place, competitors and best practice;
· Ability to deal with conflict, and remain positive when under pressure;
· Customer-focused approach;
· Sound reasoning skills and the ability to screen and interview applicants while making sound judgments on suitability for the role / organization;
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .