Senior Researcher 高级研究员
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 13 Dec 17 2017-12-13
China Institute of Finance and Capital Markets (CIFCM) is a policy research institute under the direct administration of the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC). CIFCM mainly engages in research of the long-term, forward-looking, comprehensive, and systematic issues in the capital markets. CIFCM is currently seeking five senior researchers to join the institute in Beijing, China. Ideal candidates should possess in-depth experience in economic and financial fields with a good knowledge of Chinese culture and perspectives.
- International Finance
- Regulation and Supervision of Capital Markets
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and applies advanced research or analysis to the development and reform of capital markets. Follows and leads research on the fundamental, forward-looking, and hot issues in the capital markets.
- Leads research teams and conducts research projects related to macroeconomics, capital markets, or regulatory policies pertaining to these matters. Contributes to research reports produced by the institute, and other written materials as necessary.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in areas of the development and regulation of capital markets, such as providing proposed revisions to policy and procedures.
- Prepares and presents policy evaluations and interpretations as needed. Provides constructive feedback to the hot issues in the research of capital markets.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Demonstrates a professional attitude, appropriate to the culture of the organization in which you work.
- Well-educated with academic degrees awarded by internationally renowned universities.
- Influential professionals with rich experience in conducting research projects related to economic and financial issues. Publications in the highly-regarded journals (or equivalent) required.
- International experience or prior work in a global organization preferred.
- Certain requirements can be relaxed for outstanding candidates.
- Offers competitive pay; specifics will be discussed personally.
- Provides employee benefits package according to the relevant laws, administrative rules and regulations.
- Provides opportunities for personal growth and professional advancement.