- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 13 Apr 18
Senior Legal Counsel (based in Beijing)
Our client a leading conglomerate based in Beijing, China specializing in finance and wealth management in additional too payment technology, market place and retail banking with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and USA is looking for Senior Legal Counsel
- Legal support for overseas operations, including participation in due diligence, provision of legal advice on the establishment of fund structures and related issues, management of external law firms, review of relevant investment documents, comment on the legal risks of the project Management related support etc.
- Provide legal support for the Group’s overseas acquisition of licenses, business development, organization and staff management etc.
- Law major, postgraduate or above 8 years working experience at least 5 years’ experience in a well -known law firm or company overseas private equity or fixed income fund or related legal compliance, familiar with relevant laws and regulations.
- Good written and communication language skills, with overseas study and overseas work experience
- Solid legal skills, strong writing skills clear logical thinking with teamwork and communication and coordination
- Have a good learning ability and self-improvement awareness, able to quickly adapt to changes in the objective environment.