- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Compliance Manager
Senior Compliance Manager for P2P business
1. To be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of P2P compliance lines and to formulate compliance objectives and implementation plans in accordance with departmental strategies;
2. Establish and improve the management system and specific system of compliance, formulate and regularly maintain the department's laws and regulations library, and promote the comprehensive prevention and control of department's compliance;
3. Establish and improve compliance audit system, and lead the team's daily supervision and inspection work.
4. Give professional compliance advice to the healthy development of business, establish compliance early warning mechanism, and issue compliance proposals to areas with high risk of violation.
5. Responsible for the compliance inspection of various policies, systems, contracts and employee behaviors in the Department.
6. Establish a department compliance publicity and education system, including compliance projects and training content conception, project, training organization and implementation;
7. Build and maintain compliance publicity channels, and complete the promotion and dissemination of employees' compliance awareness;
8. other tasks assigned by the leader.
1. More than 6 years’experience in compliance or internal control management.
2. Integrity, self-discipline, steadiness and stability, and a high degree of integrity.
3. Bachelor degree or above, familiar with national laws and regulations, familiar with enterprise compliance system, with certain legal and financial knowledge;
4. Excellent communication skills, keen observation, analysis and judgment, strong data analysis and writing skills;
5. Passion, dedication, teamwork, strong sense of confidentiality and execution.
6. Can adapt to long-term business trip and higher working intensity.
Key words: compliance