Sales Specialist, Shared Services, China
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- S.W.I.F.T. Beijing Limited – Shanghai Branch
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
We are looking for a talented individual to join the regional team, to work with the key accounts in South and Central China to identify solutions opportunities and work with the account managers to manage the opportunities to successful closure. The role will see the individual sell solutions across a range of disciplines specifically financial crime compliance, business intelligence and payments reference data.
In close collaboration with your product management and relationship management colleagues you will:
- Manage the positioning and expansion of SWIFT Shared Services solutions into the South and Central region in China; financial crime compliance, Business Intelligence and Payments reference data
- Collaborate with existing account managers to identify and map the appropriate stakeholders across treasury, transaction banking, technology, compliance and operations to gain consensus and maintain deal momentum.
- Build, manage and report on a pipeline of sales opportunities across these accounts
- Develop appropriate market and solutions expertise to act as a credible domain expert to assist in C-level and below conversations.
The Shared Services Sales Specialist will be responsible for:
- Identify, progress and help close short and medium term sales cycle opportunities.
- Develop effective internal and external networks of relationships to progress deals, develop market expertise and raise awareness within client accounts and the market as a whole
- Communicate and sell the value proposition to a range of audiences (C to operational)
- Manage a revenue and opportunity number by product stream by market and take ownership for its being met
- Communicate relevant market and sales intelligence to the appropriate internal stakeholders
- Contribute meaningfully to product management teams in terms of client feedback, required updates or development items
- Continue to develop levels of market expertise and credibility as a product spokesperson and domain expert across the various disciplines
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Existing Sales/RM skills from a Financial Crime Compliance vendor (preferred) or in-house at a financial institution OR a client-facing product marketing manager with deeper domain knowledge and a track record of heavy involvement in solutions sales.
- Domain expertise in either or all of: Financial Crime compliance (preferred); sanctions, IDV or KYC, fraud, governance and regulatory risk reference data, treasury / liquidity risk solutions, payments, correspondent banking, enterprise data sales or associated technology sales.
- Be able to demonstrate a relevant, active and usable network of contacts in China preferably in banks
- Be able to demonstrate a track record in either sole or cooperative sales opportunity management and successful closure.
- A clear understanding of value-based selling or associated methodologies that is clearly part and parcel of their daily operating rhythm