- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 17 Nov 17
Research Associate, Real Estate – Asset Management
Our client – A Multi-Billion Dollar Asset and Wealth Management Firm, is currently hiring an Associate/Senior Associate for their Real Estate research team. This position will be based in their Beijing office.
This is an exciting role focusing on outbound real estate investments. The ideal candidate should be highly proficient in financial analysis, research reports and presentations, and be a highly dynamic individual.
This opportunity would be perfect for candidates with experience in investment banking sell-side research across public or private markets, who are looking to transition to a more global role on the buy-side. Candidates in buy-side real estate research would also be a good fit.
- Conduct research on the overseas Real Estate Investment market, especially the U.S. market and across different types of properties
- Perform financial modelling analysis and write research reports
- Collaborate with the team to expand coverage and build opinions on the covered market
- Prepare market reports, investment updates and presentations, and participate in roadshows
- Closely monitor the industry trends and handle investor enquiries
- Minimum 5 years’ of relevant experience in sell-side or buy-side research
- Bachelor degree or above, CFA is preferred
- Knowledge of the US Real Estate industry is beneficial
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Passionate, self-motivated and flexible
- Native/Business Proficient English & Mandarin (Written and Spoken) is required to liaise with Chinese investors and the investment team in the U.S.
Interested candidates, please forward a copy of your resume in word format to Daryl Ong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Regrettably, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Reg. No.: R1763618