Processor ( 8 month contractor)
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 25 Apr 19
To provide quality processing services to Loan products of LOBs while meeting local regulatory requirements and give support on credit related project development. This job is also responsible for preparing local regulatory and internal reporting.
A. Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness:
• Provide quality processing services on financial transactions of customers of LOBs while coping with local regulatory and group requirements, standards and policies.
• Accurate and timely record and processing all Loan product related transactions within standard timeframe.
B. Client Relationship and Operational Effectiveness:
• Foster client relationship via the providing of quality processing services and providing technical advices to LOBs and clients on regulatory and bank’s requirements on client’s financial transactions.
• Identify improvement potentials in day-to-day activities and recommend improvement ideas to unit officer / unit head to enhance operational effectiveness.
C. Risk Management and Control:
• Compile and submit promptly and correctly regulatory returns and reports pertaining to the unit.
D. Change and Innovation:
• Identify gaps and/or improvement opportunities in day-to-day activities and recommend improvement ideas to Unit Officer / Unit Head.
• Give support and possible solutions to new project.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- College or University graduate
- 3-5 years loan operation experience in banking industry, experience in loan related banking system is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of Loan products
- Familiar with local regulations and regulator reports
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good in written and verbal command of English and Chinese
- Good PC related software skills; Excel expert is highly preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understand business products will be an asset