An established private equity player with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire a Senior Associate for their investments team based in Beijing with a focus on North Asia deals.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and monitoring existing investments
- Supporting the investment process for new investments
- Sourcing and conducting due diligence on prospective investment opportunities
- Compiling performance data and performing portfolio analysis and benchmarking
- Preparing quarterly and annual internal and external reporting documents
- Mentoring and training analysts/ associates
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 4 - 7 years of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking. Candidates with an MBA or Masters will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Fluency in mandarin is preferred
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com