- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Premier Service Manager
- Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Premier Service ManagerAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Deliver simply first class service and advice to CIB (Corporate and Insititutional Banking) , CB (Commercial Banking) VIP clients, and internal Partners in all enquiries, problems, conflict resolution and other service-related issues.
- Be the Service Partner, working together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues. Identify opportunities and deliver the Bank's services.
- Build relationships and report with key clients at the transactional/operational level.
- Proactively anticipate clients needs and takes action
- Use clear and appropriate communication skills and face to face interaction
- Make proactive calls and visits to clients to improve utilization of facilities, increase transaction volume, up/cross sell products and service and identify opportunities for channels and business referrals
- Engage RMs, Product and Operations Partners for input to client service issues, plans and reviews
- Timely and appropriate response
- Coordinate and leverage client and bank global network to deliver an effective solution
- Balance Client needs and workload
- Identify and communicate work plan and escalate potential issues
- Work independently, taking ownership of issues and escalates as required to appropriate party
- Comply with laid out policies and procedures, maintain the Bank's reputation.
Our Ideal Candidate
- BA degree
- Related experience of Customer Service in Bank
- Experience in Cash products is more preferable
- Fluent English in both spoken and written skills
- CET 6 or above
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.