Operations Project Manager
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 22 Apr 18
You're required to verify tasks maker performs as dual control; ensure the accuracy, timeliness and compliance of operations; periodical review workflow, SOP and control points and update when necessary; support team efficiency improvement and cost saving; report any irregularities and timely escalate to supervisor or line manager; complete other tasks line manager assigns.
- Trade compliance check prior to trade execution according to local regulatory requirement and internal control requirement.
- Obtain trade details on T0 and complete T0 trade affirmation between internal system and external system or broker confirmation.
- Complete trade confirmation with counterparty/client after trade affirmation, and track the confo status afterwards.
- Complete trade capture and authorization on T0 and keep record in good order
- Complete trade settlement in system accurately and in timely manner on settlement date, pass to checker for authorization.
- Report funding in daily funding report. Get prior approval from FO if client remittance exceeds the big-amount threshold.
- Generate internal reporting as needed
- Report any irregularities timely to supervisor or line manager.
- Responsible with relevant regulatory reporting.
- The contact window of projects in relation to OPS transactions process.
- Participate in EM OPS relevant events.
- Responsible with streamlined process of transaction process.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Youâ€™ll be working in the Operation team in Beijing. Numerous opportunities will be provided with the enlarging business volume - like projects on improving processes, reducing risks, and increasing customer satisfaction.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor degree or above in a relative discipline or holder of relevant professional qualifications
- More than 5 year related banking operation experience, product knowledge covering Client onboarding/ RMB Foreign Exchange/Money Market/QDII Product/Loan
- Good English communication & writing skills
- The proven ability on team management experience
- Knowledge/experience on credit or investment products is a plus
What we offer
Together. Thatâ€™s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.