- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Operations Officer, Trade Services (ITO, BJ)
- Location: Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Operations Officer, Trade Services (ITO, BJ)About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role
- To ensure smoothly operations for Trade Service of Beijing Branch.
- To take overall responsibilities of management and supervision on the operational, systems and staffing issues of Trade service of Beijing Branch.
- Release transactions in DSIMS.
- Up-front prevent money laundering when execute transaction one by one as per Group/China MLP policy and report any suspicious transaction to risk monitoring team. Ensure money laundering related requirements are incorporated into procedures; cascade money laundering related information to unit staff; act as the trainer on money laundering training; assist VC/Support heads in compliance monitoring on money laundering related requirements; help vet suspicious money laundering cases, Where necessary, before sending them to Country MLPOs.
- 在 DSIMS 中放行交易
- To ensure operations in Trade service are in accordance with the established policies, operations procedures, service standard and risk mitigation requirements;
- To monitor daily transactions are all approved and processed timely and accurately and daily reconciliation is completed at day end;
- To control and enhance efficiency and quality as per job objective in transaction processing and maintain an end to end smooth and stable operations platform on Trade Service of Beijing branch;
- To ensure operations running under Trade in compliance with regulatory requirements/guidelines;
- To ensure timely and accurately submission all reports to regulators and Head Office.
- To provide proper support to project team on development and implementation on systems and new initiatives.
- To ensure all team staffs are provided proper training, included but not limited to induction course, job related policies, operations procedures, regulations, systems and management skills for specific staffs if any.
- To ensure all Trade products are processed within agreed Service Level Agreement.
- To provide the Trade advice to customer and sales team, coordinate with Hub center and sales team to solve the irregular cases.
- To comply with the Money Laundering Prevention Policy/Guideline/Procedure and the Code of Conduct.
- To be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activity and report promptly any suspicious activity to line manager, Business Money Laundering Prevention Officer (BMLPO) and as well as Country MLPO if considered necessary.
- Other duties assigned.
- 监督并确保每天的交易得到及时准确的审批和处理 , 以及每天完成对当天交易的核对；
- 确保分行贸易服务部的员工得到适当的培训 , 包括但不限于入职培训、与员工工作有关的政策、操作流程、法规、系统操作和给予特定员工的管理技巧的培训 ;
- University degree or equivalent /above;
- Broad knowledge of general banking and banking products
- Deeply working/practical knowledge and experience on operations of Trade Service;
- Ability to work independently under pressure with initiative and self-motivated;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements;
- Strong communications and management skills;
- Good command of Putonghua (including written Chinese) and English;
- Sound knowledge in MS office
- 熟练掌握普通话（包括书面）和英语 ；
- 能熟练运用 MS office 软件
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.