Who we're looking for
Someone passionate in marketing with excellent communication and digital skills. About Schroders
As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. But as the world changes, so do our clients' needs. That's why we have a long history of adapting to suit the times and keeping our focus on what matters most to our clients.
Doing this takes experience and expertise. We bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows us to always invest with conviction. We are responsible for £574.4 billion (€641.7 billion/US$785.1 billion)* of assets for our clients who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We remain determined to build future prosperity for them, and for all of society. Today, we have over 5,500 people across six continents who focus on doing just this.
We are a global business that's managed locally. This allows us to always keep our clients' needs at the heart of everything we do. For over 200 years and more than seven generations we've grown and developed our expertise in tandem with our clients' needs and interests.
*Data as at 31 December 2020. The base
Shanghai, China. The team
Marketing is a function that What you'll do
- Drive marketing content development and material production: Based on business needs, views of our investment teams and local nuances, originate or adapt, as necessary, marketing content. Co-ordinate amongst the business teams, product management teams, investment teams and external vendors to develop marketing materials on products and the firm, in a range of asset format including digital assets. Materials need to fulfill business objectives and compliance considerations. Production needs to be in-line with brand guidelines.
- Support development and maintenance of Social Media platforms: Support Line Manager in the on-going maintenance of Schroders' official accounts on WeChat, CaiFuHao and the development of presence on new platforms, working with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Event management: Co-ordinate events such as seminars and luncheons to support the business.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in the marketing area;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Collaborative and strong teamwork mentality;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills .
What you'll be like
- University degree in business related disciplines, preferably major in Marketing, Communications and Finance disciplines;
- Industry knowledge on asset management and/or wealth management industry;
- Solid co-ordination and organization skills;
- Having an excellent attention to details.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
- It is essential that he/she acts with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to think and act rationally and be open to new ideas and approaches.
- High energy level, independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team-oriented approach to business
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.