Key Account Manager, Financial Institutions, China
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China Beijing Beijing Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Thomson Reuters Financial Services (China)., Ltd. Beijing 汤森路透金融信息服务（中国）有限公司北京分公司
- 18 Mar 18 2018-03-18
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
- This position manages and grows revenue and market share at designated Key Accounts in China to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
- Develops and maintains client relationships to ultimately drive revenue growth
- Develops and executes account strategy by collaborating with account team to deliver stronger, more relevant value propositions.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manages retains and grows revenue including Gross Recurring Sales, Net Recurring Sales, and Outright Sales.
- Cultivates strategic customer relationships and ensures effective service delivery to accounts.
- Develop Strategic Customer relationships with C-Level executives and spend maximum time possible with clients (min. 5 meetings/week).
- Acts as point of contact for the client provides escalation path to and from Service, attends to customer issues promptly.
- Acts as customer’s advocate within TR and TR ambassador within client’s enterprise
- Focuses on customer's satisfaction, knows in details the customer's business and workflows develop proper contact network within accounts.
- Develop Account Plans and Activate Account Teams for Top 5 Clients, ability to present the Account Plan, proved knowledge of the Client’s needs and strategy.
- Develop a map of Competition within Accounts & Displace the competition
- Works with and brings in experts/specialists onto the team where required, has oversight of all account activities.
- Responsible for forecasting keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Accurate forecast for reviews with 90% accuracy to actuals.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute on account strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- Meet or exceed Business Unit’s Debtor Days by assisting Credit Control team with client issues regarding bill payments
- Build and maintain C –level relationship with your Clients
- Lead local virtual teams of Client Specialists, TAM, Sales and services teams linked to your Customers
- Engage with local senior leadership and global stockholders to deliver on customer requirements
- Strong understanding of customers and their business model and workflows
- Excellent Relationship building skills
- Track record of achieving and exceeding financial results
- Selling skills (identity, develop and articulate a complex proposition/consultative selling).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop and execute an account plan, ability to use a variety of technology with a high level of proficiency.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Problem solving - ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to informally lead the virtual account team.
- Fluent in English