Investor Relations Director - Private Equity
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 24 May 19
Our client, a top Chinese PE firm, is looking to hire a Director level Investor Relations/ Fundraising professional to establish and manage relationships with LPs (Institutional Investors and HNWIs) in China and raise fund for the RMB funds.
- Responsible for fundraising and investor relations
- Design and implement fundraising strategies with key Principals
- Create marketing materials including PPM, Pitchbook, and DDQ
- Build up and maintain the LP database
- Organize large events i.e. conferences, seminar, etc for LPs
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related disciplines. MBA degree holder would be a plus
- At least 7 years of experience in Investor Relations/ Fundraising/ Capital Raising
- Existing network with RMB LPs in China
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
To apply, please send your updated CV/resume to email@example.com. Thanks.