Founded in 1997, Schroder Adveq Management AG (‘Schroder Adveq’) is a leading asset manager investing in private equity globally. It offers specialised investment solutions, which allow Schroder Adveq’s clients to access private equity investments globally through primary, secondary and co-investments. Schroder Adveq’s client base comprises institutional investors such as pension funds and insurance companies located in Europe, North America, Middle- East and the Asia-Pacific region. Many of them are repeat, long-term clients with whom the firm has developed a role as a trusted partner. Schroder Adveq has $10 billion of private equity assets under management and 120 employess. In 2017, Schroder Adveq became the fully owned global private equity platform of Schroders.
Further information about Schroders can be found at www.schroderadveq.com.
You will work within the China Investment team. This role includes:
• Performing due diligence and executing investments, as well as conducting portfolio analysis, monitoring and detailed industry research.
• Work closely with the team and analyze, assess and make investment recommendations across primary fund investments, co-investments and secondaries.
• Support business development and investor relations activities by providing special analyses and prepare presentations for client needs.
• A very good degree in Natural Sciences, Engineering, Economics, Finance or Business Administration from a reputable university.
• A minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in management consulting, investment banking, financial advisory, private equity/FOF investing.
• Knowledge in fund investment, coinvestment and secondaries are desired but not essential, instead, direct investment/ advisory/ consulting experiences in China is indispensable.
• Proven analytical skills.
• A highly disciplined approach and good attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills (written / verbal / presentation) in both Chinese and English.
• Pass Fund Practitioner Qualification Examination organized by Asset Management Association of China (AMAC) prior to or soon after onboarding.