Our client is a well-established, Tokyo base financial institution that specialised on M&A. Their investment objectives are to acquire companies to promote growth as a corporate group. They are currently planning to set up office in Shanghai, hence looking for an experienced and resourceful M&A professional with good track record to be their regional founding member.
- Negotiate potential mergers, acquisitions and divestitures to support the organizations growth objective.
- Originating and executing deals, investing growth capital in companies
- Heading the deals and valuations unit by developing relationships, managing deals, reviewing the due diligence and valuations in order to finalise M&A deals.
- Support regional business in reviewing and analysing financial results
- Provide meaningful in-depth commentary to clearly summarise financial results
- Make recommendations regarding the impact of possible mergers, acquisitions and divestitures on the organization's profitability.
- Conduct appropriate due diligence to ensure the reliability of information provided by the potential acquisition targets.
- Develop valuation methodologies across different lines of business.
- Communicate complex financial information and strategic issues in a clear, concise, and relevant manner to assist and guide decision-makers during corporate finance transactions.
- To source M&A deals without depending on M&A intermediary
- To make contact with and find companies who are willing to sell
- Initiate negotiation at deal making stage and strive to obtain the best values.
- To provide comprehensive internal reporting and presentation in regarding the deal including PMI (Post Merger Integration) plan
- Candidate with accounting background will have slight advantage.
- Candidate must possess well-polished M&A experience and solid resources in the market.
- Candidate with CPA, ACCA or FCCA will have an advantage.
- Candidate must have decent English communication skill by both verbal and non-verbal means.
- Candidate with set-up experience or sole position experience will have an advantage.