Investment Analytics Specialist
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become our China product representative for investment performance and attribution/investment compliance (mandate monitoring). Why this role is important to us:
This is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, industry leading analytics team with a client base spread over 13 countries and service locations across the region giving you plenty of growth opportunities. You must be able to build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to deliver valued solutions. This is an opportunity to contribute to our client centric culture and develop your expertise and thought leadership. What you will be responsible for:
As a key technical expert in the region, your responsibilities will include:
What we value:
- Provide in-depth analysis to clients and technical support
- Result validation and reasonability analysis
- Conduct trade compliance monitoring and provide in-depth analysis to clients and technical support
- Monitor, analyze, resolve and escalate any investment breaches
- Support client transitions and sales
- Input into our regional product roadmap, strategy and local market developments
Our preferred candidate will have 1 - 3 years' experience in investment analytics. Education & Preferred Qualifications:
About State Street What we do.
- Interpreting and articulating investment performance, attribution and ex-post risk results for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of data requirements to produce accurate results
- Client service and problem solving
- Proven knowledge of market leading performance and attribution platforms
- Understanding of performance and attribution product trends, including models and GIPS®
- Interpreting and articulating investment guidelines for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Monitoring counterparty, issuer and collateral exposures
- Proven knowledge of market leading compliance platforms
- Understanding of investment compliance product and regulatory trends
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA®, CIPM® or CAIA® an advantage)
- Understanding fixed income markets and factor based attribution an advantage
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers