- Collect market intelligence and prepare summary.
- Prepare power point presentation materials upon request.
- Provide significant support for a wide range of strategic and ad hoc research projects and deliverables. For example, competitive landscape, strategic initiatives, buy vs. build analyses, corporate strategic plan, senior management onsite, etc..
- Take on ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Bachelor's degree / post-graduate student.
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must.
- Proficiency in English reading and writing.
- Self-learner with great capability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Highly attention to details to maintain accuracy in tasks.
- Strong sense of responsibility and be able to work under pressure.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- At least 3 full working days per week. Longer term is preferred (i.e. 6 months).
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.