focus on TMT& Consumer sector
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions;
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activity and general corporate finance;
- Support execution of corporate finance transactions, including deal structuring, negotiation, business analysis, valuation, due diligence, documentation;
- Conduct strategic assessment on market potential and entry strategies for multinationals;
- Conduct thorough industry and company research independently, including substantial desktop research, telephone interviews and visits;
- Conduct detailed search for investment candidates based on the client's specified criteria;
- Participate in all stages of transaction executions, from the pitch phase through to closing.
- Have solid hands-on experience in building financial modeling and familiar with the execution process of M&A deals;
- 2-4 years relevant experience at least.
- Relevant qualifications, such as CPA, CFA and others is preferred.
- Proven TMT industry or consulting background will be highly preferred.