I. Job responsibilities:
1) To be responsible for the internal audit and risk assessment of the group, and to establish an effective pre-and post-control system to supervise and ensure that the business execution of each department is consistent with the laws and regulations and the company's development strategy;
2) Implement SOX audit; conduct discussions among SOX team, management and external auditors/consultants; provide training and guidance for other stakeholders on SOX and internal control direction;
3) Provide other related ancillary work for CFO;
4) Providing feasible internal control decision-making scheme in major financial audit affairs;
5) Supervise and guide the SOX compliance team so that it can acquire the knowledge reserve that keeps pace with the times in the enterprise internal control policies and procedures;
6) Effective communication with other stakeholders on financial information of internal control.
II. Requirements for employment:
1) 8-10 years relevant experience in SOX field, familiar with SOX regulations and GAAP guidelines;
2) Bachelor's degree or above in finance, working experience in internal control of Listed Companies in the United States, and four major backgrounds are preferred.
3) Fluent in English. III.Grade and salary: General Manager, salary negotiable. IV.Reporting Relations: Report directly to the board.