- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 06 Feb 18
Head of Compliance Retail and Wealth Management
Our client a Beijing based leading conglomerate in China specializing in finance and wealth management in additional too payment technology, market place and retail banking is looking for Head of Compliance.
- Assists the Head of Legal and Compliance, Beijing China to specializing in finance and wealth managment in additiona to pahyment technology, market place and retail business is looking for Head of Compliance.
- Monitor for regulatory reforms that may impact Retial Business and Wealth Management and provide proactive and timely identification, dissemination and advice of regulatory changes and associated risks
- Provide guidance to proper applications and interpretation of laws and regulations applications to Retail Banking and Wealth Management, including those relating to investment and insurance products as welll as financial advisory and sales processes
- Advise Retail Banking and Wealth Management on material compliance issues and proactive monitor business specific regualtory developmentsAs part of the products approval process ensure material regulatory are identified and appropriately mitigated. Review the country agenda of product approval documents for local and corss-border regulatory risks
- Raise awareness of regulatory risks and issues by providng specific training on regulations and compliance policies
- Compliance professional of at least 10 years' experience
- Good judgment enabling the provision of sound advice in difficult aras of regulation and practice and the proactive management of complaince and regulatory risk
- Ability to manage and give leadership to business and functional stakeholders
- Effectively blilingual in both English and Chinese language