Global Trade Operation Officer
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of Montreal Asia
- 14 Jan 18 2018-01-14
To provide quality processing services to Trade Finance transactions of customers of LOBs while meeting local regulatory requirements and established group policies and standards, as well as to cross support the daily processing of other operation team within branch if necessary. This job is mainly focus on Import and Export documents examination and also responsible for preparing local regulatory and group reporting pertaining to the unit.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
A. Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness;
B. Client and Relationship Management;
C. Risk Management and Control;
D. Change and Innovation;
A. Business Delivery and Operational Effectiveness:
• Provide quality-processing services on financial transactions of customers of LOBs while coping with local regulatory and group requirements, standards and policies.
• Provide accurate transaction and data processing services.
• Provide efficient and prompt processing services according to established turnaround standards.
B. Client Relationship and Operational Effectiveness:
• Foster client relationship via the providing of quality processing services and providing technical advices to LOBs and clients on regulatory and bank’s requirements on client’s financial transactions.
• Identify improvement potentials in day-to-day activities and recommend improvement ideas to unit officer / unit head to enhance operational effectiveness.
C. Risk Management and Control:
• Follow operational and control procedure to ensure correctness and completeness of transaction processing
• Compile and submit promptly and correctly regulatory returns and reports pertaining to the unit.
D. Change and Innovation:
• Identify gaps and/or improvement opportunities in day-to-day activities and recommend improvement ideas to Unit Officer / Unit Head.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- College or University graduate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of trade finance/settlement.
- Good understanding of ICC uniform rules & ISBP and international trade products
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attributes/other abilities: Interpersonal relationship, initiative.
- Good written command of English and Chinese
- Good PC and related software skills (e.g. Word, Excel, ACCESS)