Fund Accountant ( Intern)
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Part time
- Schroder Investment Management (China)
- 19 May 19
Schroder Adveq was founded in 1997 and is a leading asset manager investing globally in private equity. Currently we are looking for two Fund Accountant (intern) based in Beijing to support the fund admin and service team.
In this interesting and challenging position, you will be supporting the Fund Admin and Service team on compilation, analysis and validation of all investment and investor- related transactions as well as the production of quarterly and annual financial statements. In this function, you will gain a detailed insight into core aspects of private market asset classes and will work as part of a young and dynamic team in an international environment. You will report to the Head of Fund Accounting in Beijing.
- Postgraduate or undergraduate students graduating in 2019/20 from the leading colleges/universities, major in Finance/ Economics/ Accounting related;
- Basic knowledge of accounting policies, including US GAAP, would be advantageous;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Professional working proficiency in English.