This job is to be performed by an Equity Analyst who is responsible, under direction, for data collection, statistical studies, and research of assigned industry groups and individual companies and their securities. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
• Building and creating a franchise in assigned industries and covering public companies
• Performing financial analysis and due diligence, writing investment-driven research reports, undertaking a wide area of business analyses and competitive assessments. Creating and maintaining earning and valuation models on all companies may not be a must, but a good estimate is always necessary.
• Interacting regularly with company executives and institutional investors.
• Identifying and communicating actionable investment ideas to the sales force and institutional clients. Type of ideas can vary, but should be well-researched and easily understood from strategic point of view, and explained within a brief 3-5 page report.
• With strong knowledge about one industry
• Established Relationship with regulators and industry participants.
• At least 4 years experience in equity research field.
Skills and Abilities
• Strong judgment and analytical ability
• A effective communicator
• A quick learner
• Good problem-solving skill
• A team player
• Self-confident & energetic
• An MBA or a Master degree in finance, accounting, or other related majors from the first-tier universities
• Excellent command in English and Chinese.