- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 17 2017-10-16
Economist of Research Department in Beijing
This job is to be performed by an Economist who is responsible for conducting studies that evaluate data on economic conditions. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take this job include, but not limit to:
- identifies and evaluates economic trends and their impact on the market;
- formulates forecasts of future economics developments;
- prepares analytical report for internal and external distribution.
- Reputable university’s PhD or PhD candidate in Economics.
- Monetary policy research experience is preferred.
- Good command in English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication skill;
- Good problem-solving skill;
- Creative thinking;
· Self-confident & energetic;