Director, Investment - Asia
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 15 Nov 17 2017-11-15
Our client is an international Insurance corporation. They are expanding their team and they are seeking Director, Investment to cover Asia across all asset classes with bias in China market. This position will be based in Beijing.
The role is responsible for conducting due diligence and select mutual funds across all asset classes within the China market. The role will also be in charge of monitoring the selected funds and train the various business segments involved in the sale of these products. The incumbent will be responsible for meeting and assessing fund managers, write in-depth due diligence reports, select high quality funds for their clients and conduct product training for Investment Advisors and Bankers. The incumbent should be familiar with China markets as they will have an oversight on their overseas JV business.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- Degree and CFA charter holder
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in mutual fund due diligence (operations/investment) with in-depth knowledge across all product classes
- Relevant insurance experience preferred
- Strong writing skills and presentation skills
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Strong interpersonal skills and good stakeholders management skills
- Fluent Mandarin skills essential as there are extensive interaction with Chinese clients
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.