Our client, a well-established financial services group, is looking to hire a Credit Analyst for the Securitization team in Beijing to cover the expanding China Securitization market.
- Write and publish research reports and insightful commentaries about the Chinese Securitization market
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Chinese Securitization market
- Contribute to developing internal rating model for a large range of asset classes i.e. ABS, RMBS, CMBS, etc.
- Respond to external queries from investors, bankers, media, and other fixed-income market participants
- 5+ years of working experience in credit/ fixed income research/ securitization
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or other related disciplines
- Hands-on experience and a good understanding of the China Securitization Market
- Ability to work independently in an international environment while also being a good team player
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills with fluency in English and Mandarin
To apply, please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!