Corporate sector,Global supplier service Operation,Analyst
Who We Are
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here . Overview of the Role
JPMorgan Chase seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. Global Supplier Services (GSS) brings together Sourcing, Third Party Oversight, Procurement Operations, and Accounts Payable into one team. This group of nearly 800 employees (in 11 countries) manages the source to pay processes for JPMorgan Chase and provides a governance model which includes strong risk management practices, enhanced performance monitoring, greater scale and strong client engagement. The GSS team works proactively with Line of Business (LOB) colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process and negotiate contracts with selected suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. GSS then ensures that the contracted goods and services can be obtained by our employees in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally. The JP Morgan Global Supplier Services Operations team is a centralized operational group within Global Supplier Services that manages procurement operations, corporate accounts payable operations, travel & entertainment claim processing, accounting & indirect tax operations.
As part of GSS Operations, we're looking for collaborative, innovative and dedicated individuals to join us. This is your chance to bring us your expertise and become part of a global community, working with people around, for a company that's committed to investing in you and making a success for our business. Job Description / Responsibilities:
Account payable operation
Qualifications / Experience:
- Daily invoice compliance check according to firm-wide policy and accounting policy, sub ledger booking &process payment to vendors.
- Daily TNE reports compliance check according to firm-wide policy and accounting policy.
- Prepare monthly vendor and T&E reconciliation related to aging reports and do the follow up till they are paid.
- Manage Corp card related activities including Card Misc. Admin work, monthly payment, and monthly reconciliation.
- Manage Fixed Assets accounting system booking, month end reconciliation, and retirement.
- Handel tax related tasks such as VAT special invoice verification and reconciliation; WHT of oversea payments etc.
- Communication with internal departments and external vendors for payment issues, follow up outstanding items.
- Prepare the GL entries to adjust B/S and P&L accounts under GSSO ownership in the month end
- Prepare the A/P Sub-ledger reconciliation with General-ledger in the month end.
- Be proactive to accept other assignment delegated from the line managers.
- Assist the line managers on internal and external auditors.
- Participate the User Acceptance Test for the regional/global and location initiatives and system enhancements' project.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economic.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in Accounting /Finance department, Bank industry or Financial Institution working experience is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken Chinese and English
- Excellent computer skill, SAP & Concur & Ariba experience are plus.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skill and can work under pressure and independently
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.